Week 9 - Marketing Providing Value to Customers.
I think in terms of “Teamwork”, we can understand that a team is a group of people with complementary skills who work together to achieve a specific goal. Teamwork brings diverse areas of expertise to bear on organizational problems and projects. (5) characteristics of work teams are: accountability for achieving specific common goals, function interdependently, stability, authority, and operate in social context. I found it interesting to see the types of teams in a company setting. Manager-led, self-managing, cross-functional and virtual teams - each one provides a relationship to be created defined and carried out. I would like to improve my skills in Technical, Decision-making and Interpersonal that can help me in management positions. I also want to improve on my weaknesses such as overcoming challenges, and maintaining a group.
- Describe an effective team you have been part of and discuss what made this team successful.
- Describe a negative team experience you've had and explain what you could have done to improve the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment